Event times, the venue, tickets
The ticket includes access to the event venue and participation in the program (e.g. workshops, keynotes and training sessions) for one person for one or two days depending on the type of the ticket. The participants must cover all other costs (e.g. travel, accommodation and food) themselves.
1. Concrete connections and quality acquaintances: Dare to Learn 2020 focuses on providing all attendees meaningful and concrete opportunities for connections rather than creating yet another mass event.
2. Bridge with international audience: In 2019, Dare to Learn welcomed international audience from more than 50 countries around the world - you might have a chance to expand your startup into one of them.
3. Find real customers: This festival gathers people who are highly interested in learning and are looking for new solutions to their companies, organisations, schools, etc.
4. Use it as market research and get feedback: You can discuss your ideas with potential customers but also experts and use that as an advantage for gaining feedback on your product. This can help you avoid potential pitfalls in the future when expanding your business.
5. Meet interesting people through our matching sessions: We provide you an easy way to network through booked sessions.
6. Win the Ed-Tech startup Award: Take a part in the Global EdTech Startups Awards (GESA) - the world’s largest edtech startup competition, more information here.